maida - 1 cup
sugar 2 cups
ghee - 1 cup
milk - 1 cup
milk powder - 4 tablespoons
cocoa powder - 2 tablespoons
finely chopped cashew, almods, pista, raisins put together 1/2 cup
- Place a thick kadai on the heat.To this directly add all ingredients i.e., maida, sugar, milk, milk powder, cocoa powder and ghee and mix well together.
- Keep stirring continuously for around 18 to 20 minutes when the mixture starts leaving the sides.
- It forms into a thick round mould by about 20 minutes time and you start getting a good aroma.
- Now add the chopped nuts and rainis and mix well.
- Remove from heat and pour on a greased plate and cut into desires shapes.
- Allow to cool and it forms into burfi shapes.
- This is instant and can be done withint 25 minutes time.
- There is no need of any preparation required.