- instant coffee powder 1 tsp
- green cardamom 3-4
- blanced & chopped almonds 5-6
- chocolate sauce 4 tbsps
- milk 2 cups
- vanilla ice cream 2 scoops
- swiss chocolate liquer 3-4 tbsps
- sweetend fresh cream 1 cup
- ice as requerd
- Heat 3-4 tbsps of water in a pan & add instant coffee powder .
- Crush green cardamom & add in the coffee & strain the mixture.
- Drain the mixture & cool it.
- Add Chocolate sauce,Vanilla ice cream & ice & blend it.
- Add Swiss Chocolate liquer , Vanilla ice cream & mix well.
- Pour into a glass.Glass should be half filled.
- Add blanced & chopped Almonds.
- Add sweetend fresh cream .
- Garnish with sliced Almonds & serve